Fire breaks out in apartment in Vladni, Romania

According to the Romanian News Agency, on January 14, local time. A 68-year-old man and a 65-year-old woman were killed in a fire at an apartment in Vladney. Another 46-year-old man suffered severe burns and is being treated in hospital.

According to the local emergency inspection bureau. The fire department dispatched two fire trucks to put out the fire at the scene, and the fire has now been brought under control.

Local media reported that the cause of the incident was that the two elderly people asked their nephew to change the gas bottle. He used a lighter to check for gas leaks and accidentally set his clothes on fire. The fire spread to the entire apartment. Two elderly people lost their lives, and he was severely burned.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *